Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Get In The Groove This Fall!

Wow, its hard to believe that Autumn is here already and the beautiful weather, Halloween and all the other holidays are just around the corner. This year is flying by!

The change of seasons always make me reflect back and give thanks for the positive things in our lives (and business) and an ad agency client once summed up my entire purpose for being in business. I often use her words as motivation and inspiration to stay focused on taking care of my clients.


In a note she wrote:
"Your prices and your turn-around times are too competitive for me to ignore - As for the other projects you have quoted, how quickly can you go to print? - You are getting ALL of our print jobs in the future and I'm telling all my other agency friends that you are an AMAZING vendor and to do your production team a favor and hire Red Rock!”
 
 

Let us quote your next project!





For more information on how Red Rock can help save money on all your print needs:

Visit us at:

Like us on Facebook:

Follow us on Twitter:

LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tom-bello-redrockprinting-com/6/4a5/b5b

Call or Text Tom Bello:
(561) 289-5916


Brochures - Postcards - Mailers - Graphic Design - Superfast Delivery and so much more!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment